Primaire inhoud van de pagina

Tailor-made solutions

Are you moving? Or would you like to open new premises? When your personal or professional situation changes, you have to take a number of obligations into account. For example, you have to notify certain authorities or apply for permissions. Think of an EORI number for foreign trade, or the activation of your VAT number when you become liable for VAT. If you forget to do this on time, it can lead to unpleasant (financial) consequences.

Not sure exactly what to do in your situation? Below, you'll find an overview of the most common (professional) changes, and read what you need to do to always be in order.