Primaire inhoud van de pagina

Entity view (Content)

Reporting changes to VAT

If your activities, bank account number or registered office change, you must report this to the VAT authorities. We'd be happy to do that for you.

NB: A change of address is only to be reported if it concerns the registered office, a change of company name is not to be reported. 

Reporting changes to VAT

Subtotal 48,00 €
VAT 10,08 €
Total 58,08 €