Primaire inhoud van de pagina

I want to open a new shop. How do I register this new point of sale?

Business is booming and you need to find extra office space? Or maybe you want to open a new shop? When you expand and open a new facility, you must notify the government. You do this by registering this new office or point of sale in the Crossroads Bank for Companies (CBC).

Notify your local authority

Each municipality has its own regulations for opening a commercial shop. This may involve the obligation to offer a number of parking spaces to your customers, conditions for placing a sign or advertising board, fire safety conditions, etc. Be sure to ask what the regulations are in your municipality.